~Rules~1. You have to post these rules2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. Tag-backs are allowed
6. Finish it within a week or you do whatever the creator says (rp, request, blah blah blah)Questions posed by the person who tagged me:1. What do you think of rpg games?
They're pretty cool.2. Favorite type of game genre?
RPG and MMORPG even though I suck at the MMO aspect so much I could put black holes to shame.3. Who is your favorite youtuber?
None. 4. Favorite animal/species?
[le shrug] A lot of animals. Let's see... Lions, hyenas, pallas's cats, basically all cats, also birds. Ravens, magpies, bearded vultures (these are metal af)5. What do you think about OCs based off of real people?
I dunno... I mean, I think it's a little weird but as long as it's not a clone of a celebrity or a real person, it's okay? I mean, self-inserts are okay, and being inspired by some person and giving their traits or features to a character is okay? I have a character who is kind of inspired by Rou Reynolds of Enter Shikari, but he's not a copy of R.R. He's not even human and looks differently and acts mostly differently.6. Do you ever regret what you have done in the past?
Yeah I guess. Lots of things.7. Do you own any pets? If so what are their names/species?
I have two cats. One's named after Luthien from Tolkien's Silmarillion and the other is called Tessie8. Snakes, yay or na?
Snakes are pretty cool. 9. What do you think about Clownfish?
They're kind of cute 10. What do you think about fandoms?
Bleh. It's like, two sided thing. On the one hand, a fandom is a big community where you are somewhat likely to find likeminded people. On the other, woe befall you if your opinions deviate from those of the majority's. For example, LOTS of people in SWTOR fandom are pissing themselves over Malavai Quinn and I HATE him with the passion of a thousand supernovas. So yeah, just another sad reminder that this one's not gonna fit in ever.11. Favorite youtube video?
Hm... I don't really have a favourite. I generally scour YouTube for music, and sometimes watch viral videos. Good Ol' Harlem Shake anyone?12. Have you seen Jontron's Starcade? (If you haven't watch it!)
Nooope? It's not horror I hope?13. Star Wars Movies or Star Wars Games?
Both are good! Movies are pretty much what started it all, and games are cool because they let you sort of experience things first-hand?Questions of my own
Facts about this douchebag
- What is your stance on social networks? Use any?
- Have you read Homestuck? (I recommend. A truly mindblowing experience. Warning for flashy gifs though.)
- Favorite show?
- Cold weather or hot weather?
- What do you think of tag memes such as this one?
- What about regular memes?
- Month of birth?
- Any pairings\ships you don't like in [fandom or fandoms of your choice here]?
- Fav thing to do outside?
- Fav thing to do on a rainy\snowy\otherwise not-really-hospitable weather day?
- Cat person or dog person?
- Fav Disney movie?
- RP pet peeves?
I'm not really going to tag anyone because this post is very likely to go right into the Void of "stuff-that-gets-ignored" like pretty much everything I do, however, if someone feels like it, they are welcome to grab it
- I am an angry trashlord
- I am also fluffy as fuck
- I let people walk over me if they earn my trust and that bites me in the arse a lot.
- I can't forget things easily, same goes for forgiving.
- I guess I'm done with giving second chances.
- Okay that escalated quickly, let's put something neutral or positive here for a change: I love feathers.
- I don't share a lot of information about me in public as I consider it a security breach. I mean it's not my business but I don't get it when people basically wear their hearts on their sleeves and have a lot of sensitive information just posted right there on their blog for example. Like their real name or location where they live.
- I may or may not be a Pallas's cat in human form which ties in with points 1 and 2.
- I was born in November and keep getting death entities and death related things in all of the online horoscopes. All of them.
- I'm studying to be a programmer\IT person
- I've met some of the best and some of the worst people on Tumblr.
- I am pretty much the only Homestuck trash in my university side from one other guy.
- If I went God Tier, i would be a Doom, Void or Time hero. Probably.